After-sales services, Maintenance and spare parts
To send us an email : email@example.com
REEL COH offers a one-stop shop maintenance experience.
Our experienced team of service technicians is fully qualified to carry out inspections and repairs in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications and in compliance with the health and security protocols of the CSA B167 Safety Standard for Maintenance and Inspection for all brands.
Under one roof, REEL COH provides : Regular inspection and maintenance
- Development of personalized maintenance programs
- Supply of spare parts
- Repairs and replacement parts
- Repair and refurbishing of components in workshops
- Industrial maintenance and shutdown service
- Installation and start-up of your equipment
- Certification and load testings
- Equipment-brand compliance with established standards, including certified non-destructive testing
The REEL COH maintenance team consists of :
- Millwrights, electricians and electromechanics
- Service technicians
- Mechanical and electrical engineers
- Project managers
- Installation supervisors and certified welders
Our various service centers close to our Canadian clients are :
- Province of Quebec (Boisbriand, Saguenay and Côte-Nord)
- Province of Ontario (Stoney Creek and Mississauga)
- Province of British Columbia (Vancouver)
For our US customers, REEL USA located in Mobile, AL is responsible for offering the maintenance and spare part services.